Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport
West Bay is quickly becoming not only
one of the best economic development opportunities in Florida today, but
also in America. At 75,000 acres, it is also one of the largest
mixed-use, planned communitities in the United States. The plans for
West Bay include:
- A new state-of-the-art international airport to replace the existing facilities
- Commercial, office and industrial entitlements that total approximately 4.4 million square feet
- Preservation of West Bay's shore line and its tributary creeks
- Marinas and other recreational areas
- Residential communities with approximately 5,480 dwelling units
For more information on the West Bay Project you can download the West Bay Brochure.
The St. Joe Company recently announced their new development at West
Bay, VentureCrossings. Initial entitlements call for up to 4.4 million
square feet (408,000 square meters) of commercial/industrial and retail
space initially. At full build-out, the West Bay Sector Plan
contemplates approximately 27,000 residential units and 37 million
square feet (3.4 million square meters) of commercial/industrial and
retail space. For more information about VentureCrossings, click here.
Jones Lang LaSalle has been hired by the Bay County Airport and
Industrial District to market ‘inside the fence’ commercial and
industrial greenfield development opportunities.